Provincial Youth Assembly’s (PYA) advisory committee is made up of Politicians, Bureaucrats and Other experts who provide guidance on key issues such as Policies, Rules of Procedure, and forward Social problems to Provincial Assembly and National Assembly. It’s an independent Advisory committee of PYA which has been formed to oversee the selection process and the effective functioning of the Institute. Some of the Basic functions
- Review and finalization of the Rules of Procedure.
- Interviews and Review on Final Selection of Members of PYA.
- Reviewing Agenda of the PYA Sessions and forward Social problems to Provincial
- Reviewing progress of operation of the PYA project.
- Siraj Ul Haq (Ameer Jamaat Islami)
- Asad Qaiser (Speaker KP Assembly)
- Ameer Haider khan Hoti (Ex CM Kpk)
- Arbab Muhammad Asim (District Nazim Peshawar)
- Imran Khan (Social Worker, Businessman)
- Ali Amin Gandapur (Minister for Land and Revenue)
- Mian Iftekhar Hussain (Ex-Info Minister)
- Asfandyar Khan (Social Worker, Businessman)
- Sarfaraz khan (Social Worker, Businessman)
- Hussain Shaheed Soharwardi (Political Scientist)
- Mr.Muhammad Anees (Vice-President KP Chamber of Commerce)
- Himayat-Ullah Mayar (District Nazim Mardan, Ex-MNA)
- Engr. Zeeshan Ahmad (Social Worker, Businessman)
- Jamshed mohmand (MPA)