Provincial Youth Assembly of KP and FATA Presented It’s 10 Points to FATA REFORMS COMMITTEE which is formed by the Prime Minister Mian M Nawaz Sharif. Adviser for foreign affairs Mr.Sartaj Aziz, Federal minister’s Abdul Qadar Baloch, Zahid Hamid, Gen Nasir Khan Janjua and Governor KP Visited Mohmand Agency On 1st January 2016 And Meet Tribal Elder’s At Ghalanai Jirga Hall About Fata Reforms Hosted Political Agent Mr. Waqar khan. This was the first Visit of the Committee for the Consultation with Tribal Elder’s.
Adviser To CM PYA For Fata Mr.Shahnam Khan along with Youth MPA Mr. Wajid Mohmand Represented 10 Points In Fata Reforms.
1. Local’s Should Take On Board Before Taking Any Step.
2. There Is Only One Fata Tribunal In Peshawar. I Suggest It’s Branches Should Be Extended To Each Agency So As Tribesmen Get Timely And Speedy Justice. Just 3 Members Court Couldn’t Help Resolve Whole Fata Issues.
3. Legislative Powers Should Be Delegate, For Legislation, A Supreme Council Comprising Of Tribal Elder’s From Each Agency/FRs, Fata Lawyers And Ex Bureaucrats From Fata And KP Governor As Its Head Should Be Established.
4. In High Court’s Fata People Should Be Given The Authority To Accept Their Request Regarding Granting Of Bail To An Accused. KP Court’s Don’t Allow Us To Take An Accused On Bail.
5. Reserved Seats For Female In Parliament Should Be Introduced.
6. Local Govt system may be introduced in FATA
7. As population is increasing day by day, therefore New Tehsils, Sub Tehsils and new Sub division are the need of the day to be created without further delay.
8. Khasadar Force has rendered a lot of sacrifices for maintaining Peace in FATA, therefore this force may be inducted as Regular Force forthwith.
9. Legislative and Islahi committees may be constituted at Tehsil and Sub divisional level and be notified accordingly.
10. As territorial Responsibility, punishment/penalty be imposed upto the extent of that House/family only and not on the whole tribe.